Application of European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. The data controller is Groupe DPMS represented by its CEO, Mr Xavier Leclerc. A declaration has been made to the French data protection authority (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés).
2. Personal data collected via this website
When the website is accessed, data is stored that allows the user to be identified. The collection of this data is done on an expressly voluntary basis by the user. For example, this is the type of data we collect:
- Website : IP adress, cookies
- Clients: surname, first name, email address, telephone number
3. Purposes of the processing
The data is stored for statistical purposes and used for potential future collaboration.
- IP address: website maintenance and improvement (anonymous statistics)
- Photos and videos: communications with your express consent
- Client data: sales process, direct marketing with your express consent
We will never pass on your personal data to third parties. If a particular request is made, your express agreement is required.
4. Duration of the processing
We process and store personal data for a period of time that is necessary for the purposes of the processing and the contractual relationship.
- IP address: for the duration of your visit
- Candidate data: duration of the recruitment process and employment contract
5. Your rights
You have the right to access, rectify, limit the processing of or delete data concerning you. Furthermore, you have the right to appeal to the Data Protection Authority in case of unlawful use of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or for more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the registered office of Archives Généalogiques Andriveau, Service du Délégué à la Protection des Données, 18 rue du Cherche-Midi 75006 Paris.
6. Security and confidentiality
Archives Généalogiques Andriveau takes all technical and organisational measures to prevent the destruction, loss, falsification, unauthorised access or erroneous communication to third parties of the personal data collected, as well as any unauthorised processing of such data.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Policy is governed, explained and executed in accordance with French law, which is exclusively applicable. The courts of Paris have sole jurisdiction to deal with any dispute arising from the interpretation or execution of this Policy. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com or by letter to the registered office of Archives Généalogiques Andriveau, 18 rue du Cherche-midi 75006 Paris.